Winnerwell Nomad View 1G L-sized Tent Stove - 910208SKU: 0910208
Winnerwell Nomad View 1G L-sized Cook Camping Stove
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, two viewing windows, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad View Large Wood Burning Tent Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad View is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible canvas tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Will Never Rust or Corrode
- Compact & Portable
- Easy Setup, No Tools Required
- Easy to Clean & Maintain
- Level Side Shelves for Cooking Versatility
- Two Glass Windows for Fire Management and Ambiance
- Not Intended for Residential Use
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 3-7 people
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Stove Body Dimension 460 (L) * 250 (W) * 250 (H) mm
- Assembly Dimension 510 (L) * 650 (W) * 2750 (H) mm
- Pipe Diameter: 89mm/ 3.5in
- Pijp Length: 430mm/ 16.9in
- Net Weight: 15.5KG/ 34.2lbs
- Fuel: Dry Wood
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the Large water tank and the 3.5''Pipe Oven. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated. The 3.5” Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.